Tuesday, March 18, 2008

House for Sale

My realtor is coming over on Friday to go through my house and tell me what I need to fix up still. I have been spending my late nights after play practice and every weekend minute I am home to clean and organize. I am also sending a lot of stuff to Goodwill in an attempt to redule what I have. Simplify! I cleared out all my personal stuff from the living room. Here is a shot of the fire place and stairway now.
I had Sara's old room repainted within 24 hours of her moving out...not that I didn't like it, but I had time then, and I wanted it to be a more "sellable" color than robin's egg blue. :) Now it is my "reading room. Mom and Dad came over one night while I was gone and donated the lovely drapes. They match so well! I also was able to display my collection of Nancy Drew books (No. 1-64) for the first time!

No comments: