A few months ago, I had an exciting morning. On the way to work, my blackberry started beeping, and I watched my yahoo email address being taken over by someone--this person changed my password, forwarded all me emails, sent all my contacts an email about me being beat up in London and needing money, deleted all my contacts, and tried to access my facebook acocunt as well. I could do nothing until I got to work.
By about 10am that morning, I decided I needed to delete my yahoo email account entirely--a sad moment, since I had had that account for about 10 years! Fortunately, I had already set up a gmail account to use for work, so I had a new email address ready to go, and had even imported all my yahoo contacts and emails before I knew there would be a problem!
Long story short, this blog is under my old yahoo email address, and in order to blog under my new email address, I had to create a new blog! I did import much of the old blog into the new one, so you can still see pictures of my awful jello salad, Chrismas parties, us building the shed, etc... I will be deleting this blog eventually, so please save the new one! Here is the new blog web address:
No comments:
Post a Comment