Once again my pictures aren't lining up...I need to check my settings, I guess.
I have very cold feet, and in the winter I can get into bed and be warm and cozy everywhere except for my ice cold feet. And they will remain cold for hours. This week, I bought some scrap fleece, and made "corn bags" for Scott and myself. I am sure you will appreciate the fabric. I hand sewed the fleece, then filled it with feed corn. Heat it up in the microwave, throw in in the bottom of the bed, and voila! Warm feet all night long!
Tonight for supper I am making Holiday Tortellini soup. In this first picture, you can see the chicken broth simmering with wonderful smelling bits of bacon, onion, and garlic.
And here is the final product. Added tomatoes, spinach, and delicious tri-color cheese tortellini.
And just to make it extra specially good, here's a shot of from scratch oat bread baking in the oven. Should be tasty!
In other news, you may remember that a couple weeks ago the 60 mph winds knocked over our windmill and bent it a big. Scott tried to straighten out the blades, and it was ok until the 40 mph winds hit today. Today we took it apart and put it in the shed for the winter. Here is what it looks like:
1 comment:
A. You and your funny little home-maker projects heehee ... good thinking though
B. The first supper pic was not pretty, but the 2nd one was lovely and the 3rd one made me hungry
C. Y'all and your poor little UI windmill ... so much drama! lol :)
Post a Comment