Thursday, April 9, 2009

Showers & Cars

We had a bridal shower for Carrie a couple weeks ago, with the bridesmaids and family. It was a lot of fun. Last weekend, she had her bachlorette party. Lynn and I joined them for supped in Des Moines, then Carrie and her friends went back to Ames without us. I regifted a couple of the wonderful books I received at a shower, and I'm sure Carrie greatly appreciated them...
Scott's birthday present finally came in. His birthday was on Valentine's Day, and I ordered new license plates for him in the beginning of February. They came in last week, so Friday Scott installed them. Cool!


On Tuesday on the way home, a truck passed me and spit a rock at me, and instantly cracked my windshield!! It started out about 6 inches long. It has been cold, and the crack is getting longer. This picture is taken through my windshield, and you can see the crack across it.









No comments: