
I am currently performing in "The Pirates of Penzance." I auditioned, then met some friends for coffee and persuaded them to audition as well, adn we are all in it!! Above: me, Angela, and Lisa are all daughters. I am Kate, and I even have a couple solos! It is a great show and really funny!

As an also, Jodi was cast as a pirate. A male pirate. I think the beard is very effective...she might even pass the Olympic feminity test!

Here I am with Kaitlin and Jana, also daughters. We wear frilly dresses for the first act and then lovely nightgowns for the whole second act. I still have purple stripes in my short hair, which isn't very period, so I am wearing a wig. It is a little uncomfortable, and HOT! We have finished 2 performances, and have our last 3 this weekend. I am ready for some free time, but I will miss it.
No comments:
Post a Comment